Conference on Dynamics of Differential Equations
The School of Mathematics will host the inaugural International Conference on Dynamics of Differential Equations during the Georgia Tech 2013 spring break, March 16-20. The event will be held in the Klaus Advanced Computing Building, 266 Ferst Drive.
The conference will be preceded by four 2-hour tutorial sessions on Friday, March 15. Everyone, especially graduate students, advanced undergraduate students and young researchers, is invited to attend the tutorials.
The format of the conference consists of plenary lectures, invited lectures, contributed lectures and a poster session. There will also be two Hale memorial lectures delivered by Professor Geneviève Raugel.
This conference will be the first in what we expect to become a biennial series emphasizing research programs in dynamical systems worldwide and training of doctoral students and young researchers. These two aspects were the hallmark of the work of Prof. Jack Hale, and it is in acknowledgment of his influential role in the development of dynamical systems and its applications that we are proud to dedicate this first conference to the memory of Jack Hale.
- Luca Dieci, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Rafael De la Llave, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Kening Lu, Brigham Young University
- John Mallet-Paret, Brown University
- Konstantin Mischaikow, Rutgers University
- Erik Van Vleck, University of Kansas
- Yingfei Yi, Georgia Institute of Technology